We train our students to equip them with the following core competencies:
- The ability to make judgments and decisions with humanism-oriented social and environmental values.
- The ability to identify, dissect and resolve environmental issues in line with system thinking.
- The ability to execute rational environmental science knowledge and engineering technologies.
- The ability to analyze forward-looking macro-demand, implement planning decisions, and engage in R&D.
- The ability to lead and integrate positive and effective communication, coordination and cooperation.
- The ability to persistently innovate intelligent science and technology.